Safety Manager Resume Sample
The safety managers’ working process is not the easiest one, but the outcome corresponds to the efforts. At the same time, the quantity of offers for this job is considered to be one of the fastest-growing in the USA and can be represented by numerous vacancies. Those spread among many different industries, but the most popular of them are construction, manufacturing, retail, and technology.
Moreover, while the economy grows, there are always emerging new enterprises and industries that consequently create new working places and make safety manager’s labor only more valuable. At the moment, there exists a noticeable shortage of professionals, but rest assured that the competition for the best places is still pretty high. That is especially true if your competitors are experienced workers, who tend to change working places in 2-4 years on average.
We offer you to take a look at the safety resume example from our practice that is ATS compliant and brought the desirable job to the applicant.
Another significant reason for such a severe competition is solid annual income, which makes this job even more attractive for newcomers. According to the U.S Bureau of Labor Statistics, a median safety specialist’s revenue is about 76,340 USD and may reach 112,850 USD.
There is no doubt that the recruiters will look for someone who is not only a skillful and well-educated professional but also a person with responsibility, good communication, and analyzing abilities. In general, the health and safety manager is obliged to review and analyze the working places, supervise the execution of regulations, create new safety measures and procedures, prevent and eliminate injuries or other harmful consequences, conduct inspections, and document all this activity.
Since this job requests the candidate to have a proper education and a list of human qualities, creating a decent resume becomes one of the most crucial moments for the applicants. Fortunately, if someone doesn’t have absolute confidence in their resume, the person may always use the assistance of professional services, such as ResumeEdge. Though it may look like an extra necessity, this solution can be of great help for attracting both real recruiters and applicant tracking systems (ATS).
How to create a successful safety manager resume?
The main aim of a resume is to highlight the applicant among thousands of others and attract the attention of a prospective employer. To increase your chances of getting the desired position, we prepared a list of helpful tips in creating a perfect resume sample based on our own experience.
- Indicate your contact information in a visible spot to show professionalism and make contacting you more convenient for the future employer.
- Make your personal summary short and objective, demonstrating your professional qualities and abilities that make you the best candidate for the desired position.
- Show the employer your working experience, noticing the accomplishments, which reflect your professional value. Especially pay attention to the ways of achieving them and the impact they had on the company.
- Don’t forget to mention your academic qualifications, including the educational background and earned certificates.
- Try to use proper language that suits the industry, and strive to highlight your key strengths at the top. Also, supplement your resume with action verbs and quantifiable information, which should catch the recruiter’s attention.
- Ensure that the resume is error-free and corresponds to the proper format, allowing it to pass the applicant tracking system (ATS).
Now, when you know how to compose a proper safety manager resume sample, your future is up to you. We recommend analyzing your current resume for the presence of the information above and estimating the chance of getting the job of your dream. At the same time, if you want to have a perfect resume that can increase your chances of getting a desirable spot, the ResumeEdge team is always glad to help you out.